Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Users & Groups
Charts & Dashboards
API & Stored Procedures
From the Data Mapping page, you can install mappings. To install:
- Click the Install Mapping button to bring up the Mapping Install wizard
- Browse for the mapping source ZIP file to install and click the Process File button to process and validate the file. Click the Close button to cancel the operation.
- Each mapping in the ZIP file is displayed on a card on the Mappings tab
- Name – Name of the mapping
- Icon – Icon of the Data Mapping module
- Mapping Type – Type of the mapping (Data Columns, Linking Assets)
- Different options are available depending on the type of mapping:
- Data Columns
- RW Target Table – ReadyWorks table that is the target of the mapping
- Source Column (ETL) – Source column of the mapping
- Target Column (RW) – Target column of the mapping
- Conversion – Conversion method of the mapping
- Linking Assets
- Source Asset Type – Source asset type of the mapping
- Source Asset Table – Source asset table of the mapping
- Source Column – Source column of the mapping
- Target Asset Type – Target asset type of the mapping
- Target Asset Table – Target asset table of the mapping
- Target Column – Target column of the mapping
- Data Columns
- Main Query – Click to expand to see the main query
- Helper Queries – Click to expand to see any helper queries
- Status – Status of the mapping install (Not Installed, Installed)
- Click the Install Mapping button to install a mapping displaying a status of Ready for Install. The status of the mapping will change to Installed.
NOTE: Asset types must be installed before mappings can be installed. A status of Error is displayed when the asset type is not found.
- Once all mappings are installed, click the Process New File button to install more mappings. Click the Close button to cancel the operation.