- Available Reports
- All Asset Types
- Application Certification Status
- Application Discovery
- Application Group Analysis
- App Group to SCCM Collection Analysis
- Application Install Count
- Application License Management
- Application Usage
- Asset Count by Property
- Asset Links Count by Asset Type
- Build Sheet
- Computer User Assignment
- Migration Readiness (Basic)
- Migration Readiness (Complex)
- O365 License Management
- O365 Migration Readiness
- SCCM OSD Status
- Scheduled Computers by Wave
- Scheduled Users by Manager
- User Migration Readiness
- VIP Users
- Wave & Task Details
- Wave Group
- Windows 10 Applications
- Patch Summary
- Delegate Relationships
- Show all articles ( 12 ) Collapse Articles
- View Asset
- Asset Properties
- QR Code
- Linked Assets
- SCCM Add/Remove Programs
- Altiris Add/Remove Programs
- Related Assets
- Relationship Chart
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Users & Groups
Charts & Dashboards
API & Stored Procedures
The Disposal tab provides the ability to enable access to Disposal.
- Enable Create or Export access for disposal
- Select all or deselect all permissions for disposal
- Ignore disposal permissions from this Security Group
From the Disposal tab, you can enable Create access for disposal.
Available operations with View and Create access (requires Assets Create):
- Create Disposal events
- View the Disposal dashboard and manage Disposal events (requires Dashboards View)
From the Disposal tab, you can enable Export access for disposal.
Available operations with View and Create access (requires Create):
From the Disposal tab, you can select all or deselect all permissions for disposal.
- From the menu in the upper right corner, check Select All to check (enable) all permissions on the tab.
- Uncheck Select All to uncheck (remove) all permissions on the tab.
From the Disposal tab, you can ignore disposal permissions from this security group by selecting Ignore. This option is used when overlaying multiple security groups and disposal permissions are set by a different security group. Not enabling permissions on the Disposal tab, without selecting Ignore, results in no access, as overlaid security groups assume the most restrictive permissions.