Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Users & Groups
Charts & Dashboards
API & Stored Procedures
The Disposal tab provides the ability to enable access to Disposal.
- Enable Create or Export access for disposal
- Select all or deselect all permissions for disposal
- Ignore disposal permissions from this Security Group
From the Disposal tab, you can enable Create access for disposal.
Available operations with View and Create access (requires Assets Create):
- Create Disposal events
- View the Disposal dashboard and manage Disposal events (requires Dashboards View)
From the Disposal tab, you can enable Export access for disposal.
Available operations with View and Create access (requires Create):
From the Disposal tab, you can select all or deselect all permissions for disposal.
- From the menu in the upper right corner, check Select All to check (enable) all permissions on the tab.
- Uncheck Select All to uncheck (remove) all permissions on the tab.
From the Disposal tab, you can ignore disposal permissions from this security group by selecting Ignore. This option is used when overlaying multiple security groups and disposal permissions are set by a different security group. Not enabling permissions on the Disposal tab, without selecting Ignore, results in no access, as overlaid security groups assume the most restrictive permissions.