- Available Reports
- All Asset Types
- Application Certification Status
- Application Discovery
- Application Group Analysis
- App Group to SCCM Collection Analysis
- Application Install Count
- Application License Management
- Application Usage
- Asset Count by Property
- Asset Links Count by Asset Type
- Build Sheet
- Computer User Assignment
- Migration Readiness (Basic)
- Migration Readiness (Complex)
- O365 License Management
- O365 Migration Readiness
- SCCM OSD Status
- Scheduled Computers by Wave
- Scheduled Users by Manager
- User Migration Readiness
- VIP Users
- Wave & Task Details
- Wave Group
- Windows 10 Applications
- Patch Summary
- Delegate Relationships
- Show all articles ( 12 ) Collapse Articles
- View Asset
- Asset Properties
- QR Code
- Linked Assets
- SCCM Add/Remove Programs
- Altiris Add/Remove Programs
- Related Assets
- Relationship Chart
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Users & Groups
Charts & Dashboards
API & Stored Procedures
The Wave Types tab provides the ability to enable access to Wave Types in the Workflow module.
- Enable View, Create, Update, Delete or Export access for wave types
- Select all or deselect all permissions for wave types
- Ignore wave types permissions from this Security Group
From the Wave Types tab, you can enable View access for wave types.
Available operations with View access:
- View the list of wave types (requires Waves View)
NOTE: Waves are not currenlty filtered by wave types permissions.
From the Wave Types tab, you can enable Create access for wave types.
Available operations with Create access (requires View):
From the Wave Types tab, you can enable Update access for wave types.
Available operations with Update access (requires View):
From the Wave Types tab, you can enable Delete access for wave types.
Available operations with Delete access (requires View):
From the Wave Types tab, you can enable Export access for wave types.
Available operations with Export access (requires View):
- Export the list of wave types
From the Wave Types tab, you can select all or deselect all permissions for wave types.
- From the menu in the upper right corner, check Select All to check (enable) all permissions on the tab.
- Uncheck Select All to uncheck (remove) all permissions on the tab.
From the Wave Types tab, you can ignore wave types permissions from this security group by selecting Ignore. This option is used when overlaying multiple security groups and wave types permissions are set by a different security group. Not enabling permissions on the Wave Types tab, without selecting Ignore, results in no access, as overlaid security groups assume the most restrictive permissions.