Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Users & Groups
Charts & Dashboards
API & Stored Procedures
From the Form Builder page, you can create new forms. To create:
- Click the New Form button to bring up the New Form wizard
- Enter the properties of the new form on the Form Properties tab
- Name – Enter name of the form (required)
- Title – Enter title of the form (optional)
- Header – Enter header of the form displayed below the title (optional)
- Description – Enter description of the form (optional)
- Data Source – Select the data source of the report (e.g., Computer asset type) (required)
- Form Type – Choose the type of the form (Create New Record, Update Selected Record) (required)
- Enabled – Choose if the form is enabled (required)
- Add fields for the new form on the Form Fields tab
- Order – Change the order of the fields
- Data Column – Select the data column of each field. Previously selected data columns are displayed in italics. The data column of the Name field cannot be changed.
- Required – Select if the field is required when creating or editing. A required field is denoted with an orange asterisk when creating or editing. The Name field is required and cannot be changed. The default setting is No.
- Read Only – Select if the field can be edited. A read only field is denoted with a lock and grayed out when creating or editing. Required fields cannot be read only. The default Setting is No.
- Label – Enter the label of each field
- Tooltip – Enter the tooltip of each field
- Descriptive Text – Enter the descriptive text of each field
- Width – Select the width of each field (full, half)
- Action – Delete a row before it is saved to the form
- Add Row – Add new rows for additional fields
- Define the look and feel of the new form on the Design tab
- Form Width – Choose the width of the form (small, large)
- Form Color – Select the color of the form (blue, green, light blue, red, yellow)
- Button Icon – Select a button icon for the form from the icon library. The full list of icons can be found on the Icon Library tab.
- Button Color – Select the color of the button icon for the form (blue, green, light blue, red, yellow)
- Button Text – Enter the name of the button icon
- Click the Preview button to preview the form before saving. Click the Close button to exit the form preview.
- Click the Create button when finished to create the form. You will be redirected back to the Form Builder page. Click the Cancel button to cancel the operation.