Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Users & Groups
Charts & Dashboards
API & Stored Procedures
- Enable access for the calendar
- Enable access for the Gantt chart
- Select all or deselect all permissions for the schedule
- Ignore schedule permissions from this Security Group
From the Schedule tab, you can enable access for the calendar.
Available operations with Calendar View access:
- View waves and tasks visually on a calendar
- Navigate to a task by double clicking on a task on the calendar (requires View Task View)
- Navigate to a wave by double clicking on a wave on the calendar (requires View Wave View)
- Move tasks on the calendar by dragging a task (requires Tasks Update)
- Create new tasks
- Tasks Create to see New Task button
- Waves View to see Wave drop down
- Task Chain Templates View to see Task Chain Template drop down
- Task Types View to see Task Types drop down
- Task Priority View to see Task Priority drop down
- Action Templates View to see Action Templates drop down
- T-Comm Templates View to see T-Comm Templates drop down
- Assets View to see Asset Type Filter and Link Assets drop downs
From the Schedule tab, you can enable access for the Gantt chart.
Available operations with Gantt Chart View access:
- View waves and tasks visually on a Gantt chart
- Navigate to a task by double clicking on a task on the Gantt chart (requires View Task View)
From the Schedule tab, you can select all or deselect all permissions for the schedule.
- From the menu in the upper right corner, check Select All to check (enable) all permissions on the tab.
- Uncheck Select All to uncheck (remove) all permissions on the tab.
From the Schedule tab, you can ignore schedule permissions from this security group by selecting Ignore. This option is used when overlaying multiple security groups and schedule permissions are set by a different security group. Not enabling permissions on the Schedule tab, without selecting Ignore, results in no access, as overlaid security groups assume the most restrictive permissions.