- Available Reports
- All Asset Types
- Application Certification Status
- Application Discovery
- Application Group Analysis
- App Group to SCCM Collection Analysis
- Application Install Count
- Application License Management
- Application Usage
- Asset Count by Property
- Asset Links Count by Asset Type
- Build Sheet
- Computer User Assignment
- Migration Readiness (Basic)
- Migration Readiness (Complex)
- O365 License Management
- O365 Migration Readiness
- SCCM OSD Status
- Scheduled Computers by Wave
- Scheduled Users by Manager
- User Migration Readiness
- VIP Users
- Wave & Task Details
- Wave Group
- Windows 10 Applications
- Patch Summary
- Delegate Relationships
- Show all articles ( 12 ) Collapse Articles
- View Asset
- Asset Properties
- QR Code
- Linked Assets
- SCCM Add/Remove Programs
- Altiris Add/Remove Programs
- Related Assets
- Relationship Chart
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Users & Groups
Charts & Dashboards
API & Stored Procedures
The Profile tab provides the ability to enable access to your View User page.
- Enable View, Create, Update, Delete, or Export access for a user’s profile
- Select all or deselect all permissions for profile
- Ignore profile permissions from this Security Group
From the Profile tab, you can enable View access for a user’s profile.
Available operations with View access:
- View your user profile
- View your favorites
- View your login activity
- View your assigned tasks
- Tasks View to see Assigned Tasks tab
- View Task View to see task hyperlinks
- View Wave View to see wave hyperlinks
- View your task reminders (requires Tasks View to see Task Reminders tab)
- View your accounts settings
- View your security settings
- View your user history
From the Profile tab, you can enable Create access for a user’s profile.
Available operations with Create access (requires View):
From the Profile tab, you can enable Update access for a user’s profile.
Available operations with Update access (requires View):
- Edit your favorites and folders
- Edit your task reminders
- Update your accounts settings
- Reset your password
From the Profile tab, you can enable Delete access for a user’s profile.
Available operations with Delete access (requires View):
From the Profile tab, you can enable Export access for a user’s profile.
Available operations with Export access (requires View):
- Export the list of your favorites and folders
- Export the list of your assigned tasks
- Export the list of your task reminders
- Export the your user history
From the Profile tab, you can select all or deselect all permissions for profile.
- From the menu in the upper right corner, check Select All to check (enable) all permissions on the tab.
- Uncheck Select All to uncheck (remove) all permissions on the tab.
From the Profile tab, you can ignore profile permissions from this security group by selecting Ignore. This option is used when overlaying multiple security groups and profile permissions are set by a different security group. Not enabling permissions on the Profile tab, without selecting Ignore, results in no access, as overlaid security groups assume the most restrictive permissions.