- Available Reports
- All Asset Types
- Application Certification Status
- Application Discovery
- Application Group Analysis
- App Group to SCCM Collection Analysis
- Application Install Count
- Application License Management
- Application Usage
- Asset Count by Property
- Asset Links Count by Asset Type
- Build Sheet
- Computer User Assignment
- Migration Readiness (Basic)
- Migration Readiness (Complex)
- O365 License Management
- O365 Migration Readiness
- SCCM OSD Status
- Scheduled Computers by Wave
- Scheduled Users by Manager
- User Migration Readiness
- VIP Users
- Wave & Task Details
- Wave Group
- Windows 10 Applications
- Patch Summary
- Delegate Relationships
- Show all articles ( 12 ) Collapse Articles
- View Asset
- Asset Properties
- QR Code
- Linked Assets
- SCCM Add/Remove Programs
- Altiris Add/Remove Programs
- Related Assets
- Relationship Chart
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Users & Groups
Charts & Dashboards
API & Stored Procedures
The SCCM tab provides the ability to enable access to the SCCM Asset Dashboard.
- Enable View, Update, Delete or Export access for the SCCM dashboard
- Select all or deselect all permissions for the SCCM dashboard
- Ignore dashboards permissions from this Security Group
NOTE: The ETL module and SCCM Dashboard must be enabled to set permissions for the SCCM dashboard.
From the SCCM tab, you can enable View access for the SCCM dashboard.
Available operations with View access:
- View the SCCM Asset Dashboard
- View detailed information about your SCCM assets
- View the health of your SCCM environment against set goals and thresholds
- View your SCCM data represented on charts
- Refresh the data on all dashboard charts and widgets
From the SCCM tab, you can enable Update access for the SCCM dashboard.
Available operations with Update access (requires View):
- Filter your collection view (dashboard metrics) to only clients in selected collections
- Show and hide your dashboard widgets
- Reset your dashboard to the default view
- Navigate to the SCCM Widget Goals tab to update the SCCM widget goals by selecting Widget Goals from the Settings menu (requires Module Settings Update)
- Navigate to the App Filters tab to create app filters by selecting App Filters from the Settings menu (requires Module Settings Update)
- Navigate to the Connection Settings tab to configure the ETL connection settings by selecting Connection Settings from the Settings menu (requires Module Settings Update)
- Add devices to collections
- Assign all devices in the collection to a wave (requires Waves View)
From the SCCM tab, you can enable Delete access for the SCCM dashboard.
Available operations with Delete access (requires View):
From the SCCM tab, you can enable Export access for the SCCM dashboard.
Available operations with Export access (requires View):
- Export export detailed information about your SCCM assets
From the SCCM tab, you can select all or deselect all permissions for the SCCM dashboard.
- From the menu in the upper right corner, check Select All to check (enable) all permissions on the tab.
- Uncheck Select All to uncheck (remove) all permissions on the tab.
From the SCCM tab, you can ignore SCCM dashboard permissions from this security group by selecting Ignore. This option is used when overlaying multiple security groups and SCCM dashboard permissions are set by a different security group. Not enabling permissions on the SCCM tab, without selecting Ignore, results in no access, as overlaid security groups assume the most restrictive permissions.